Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by crrc View Post
    Following a reinstall of LMS on my Synology NAS I have "re-plugged in" Triode's BBC iPlayer and now I am not getting any graphics or "now playing" information on BBC radio (3 as it happens).

One thing that might be relevant is that following a google search I followed instructions from Systemline, which suggested that as Triode was no longer online I should unplug the Triode plug-in, add their repository and following updates, their own version of iPlayer would appear.

Anyway I added the respository and unplugged Triode, and no other option appeared. So re-plugged in Triode and its working fine but no graphics. All that might be completely irrelevant but thought I would add it.

Any thoughts about how to get the graphics back. Not a major issue but nice to have. Reluctant to take out the respository unless the view is that either it is completely unnecessary or perhaps even causing the problem.

There may be a switch or simple procedure that I am missing. Quite likely.
    I don't know who Systemline are, so I can't help with that. You might want to try a newer version, still in 'test' mode, but most people seem to be finding it better. See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...-5-2-beta-test
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    I don't know who Systemline are, so I can't help with that. You might want to try a newer version, still in 'test' mode, but most people seem to be finding it better. See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...-5-2-beta-test
    Systemline are a UK company which have a home audio system based on LMS. As it is UK based, they use the BBCiPlayer& BBciPlayerExtras plugin in various forms but have their own support and I think make their own mods to plugins and as a result have their own repository.
    Only follow Systemline advice and use their repository if you are a Systemline customer.
    If you install systemline plugin on a non systemline LMS - you may have problems.

Note http://www.systemline.co.uk/themes/s...r%20plugin.pdf
    The plugin version they have is 1.0 but my DASH plugin in 2016 was 1.4.* onwards

edit:

Please do not pass any bad remarks about Systemline using LMS and plugins. Systemline have a good relationship with BBC and so by proxy I think BBC is OK with BBCiPlayer plugin DASH support.
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-03-02 at 05:46.