Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    It looks like you need a local server such as Pi or Touch rather than use mysqueezebox.com unless therre is a mysb.com server in the UK and you can force your player to use it.
    For a "local server" do you mean Tiny LMS on the Touch? I tried that, see #46, and couldn't "save the file locally". I tried everything I could think to "force it" with no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by mal4mac View Post
    For a "local server" do you mean Tiny LMS on the Touch? I tried that, see #46, and couldn't "save the file locally". I tried everything I could think to "force it" with no joy.
    Saving it the way to solve this but I don't use TinyLMS but I'm guessing saving locally as a favorit may be a "heart" icon.

Saving it the way to solve this but I don't use TinyLMS but I'm guessing saving locally as a favorit may be a "heart" icon.
    The only "heart" icon I can see is on the remote, pressing that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by mal4mac View Post
    The only "heart" icon I can see is on the remote, pressing that doesn't work.
    I set up Tiny LMS and tested this as far as I can so I kjnow this work.

1. Start LMS on Touch - you need a SD card or USB installed.
    2. Make ure Touch is connected tto TinyLMS using "My Musci" Switch Library Menu.
    3. On Browser opened to your mysqueezebox.com account - Create a Favorite on mysqueezebox.com with the full R3 HD URL ( I got a warning that URL may not work but it was still addd)
    4. On Touch got into Favorites and then go into on my squeezebox
    5. Find the R3 HD favorute you just created
    6. Touch and Hold for about 4 secs - you should get pop up menu with the following
    Add to end
    Play Next Play
    Save to Favorites
    7. Select "Save to Favorites" it will give a new popup with "Cancel " or "Add ????" - Select Add
    8. You should get a popup screen with "Adding ???"

edit:

There is no need to actually save the R3 URL on the Touch locally. You should be able to play R3 HD using the Favorite on mysqueezebox.com since TinyLMS (not mysqueezebox LMS) will actually play the URL stored on mysqueezebox.com
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-02-27 at 08:18.

I set up Tiny LMS...
    I followed your instructions, but had the same problem. BUT then I rebooted the machine, and followed your instructions, and it worked! Thanks for leading me to a solution bpa.