Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

tag to prevent scrobbling?

Is it possible to tag a set of mp3 files so that they won't scrobble? (This is a set of ukulele music sample files that I don't particularly want to have ending up on my last.fm list!)

Robert
    Home: Raspberry Pi 3/piCoreplayer/LMS7.9 with files on QNAP TS-239
    Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 and Naim CD3)
    PiCorePlayer(Pi2) with touchscreen and IQAudIO DAC+>Sennheisers
    2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired)
    Office: LMS7.9 running on WiFi MyPassport drive > piCorePlayer(PiB)/HiFiBerryDAC > Amptastic Amplifier
    SqueezePad, iPeng as controllers

last.fm/user/GrumpyBob

... or don't scrobble this artist / genre / library

Bring back a an old thread to add an extra idea ... how about ability to flag an artist or genre or library as not to be scrobbled?
    That would be a way to stop the kids' tracks from being scrobbled if they use parents' player - they can use their own LMS or library for their stuff.

I see that there is a related enhancement request
    http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=9741

and from an old forum post, a comment that Andy said that the official last.fm plugin uses official last.fm functionality and nothing more (i.e. last.fm does not provide a way to exclude artists/genre so the official plugin does not either) - but the unofficial (original?) plugin does allow it.

Any chance of getting that position changed and bringing the functionality back?
    I could add the old plugin - but I think that would mean that the "Love this track" function would disappear - and while I rarely use it I would rather not lose it.