Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1160
  1. #1151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruPete View Post
    Unfortunately still no luck at this end. As I said in my reply to PasTim I do not have any plugins showing on the plugins page near the bottom under "Philippe's LMS Plugins". I have pasted the line "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/repo-sf.xml" in the Additional Repositories, clicked Apply - page "blinks" briefly then comes back exactly the same.

    This message appears at the top "Bad repository http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...44/repo-sf.xml - 404 Not Found".

    However, I am able to access this page as a URL and can download the plugin to my Windows desktop.
    As philippe has pointed out, you shouldn't even need the extra repo. The 'UPnP/DLNA bridge' should appear in the 3rd party list. Do you have no "3rd party plugin" list at all (whether or not there's a tick box for 'Use 3rd party plugins')?

    Have you checked that the additional repo includes the full URL? I have several times cut and pasted a repo URL only to realise later that I've used a URL with ...'s in it, like "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...44/repo-sf.xml" rather than the full URL.

    If you have no 3rd party list, no associated check box, and the additional repo doesn't work, something very strange is going on and I currently have no idea what.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

  2. #1152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2

    Problem when compiling squeeze2upnp on Linux 64

    I'm trying to compile squeeze2upnp on Linux 64 (ubuntu) still I have some problem :

    ubuntu@ubuntudev:~/squeeze2upnp/LMS-to-uPnP/application$ cc -Wall -fPIC -ggdb -m64 -O2 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I. -I../valgrind/memcheck -I../valgrind/include -I./squeezetiny -I./tools -I./squeeze2upnp -I./squeeze2upnp/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/ixml/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/upnp/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/build/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/threadutil/inc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DNO_CODEC -I. -I../valgrind/memcheck -I../valgrind/include -I./squeezetiny -I./tools -I./squeeze2upnp -I./squeeze2upnp/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/ixml/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/upnp/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/build/inc -I../libupnp/1.6.19/threadutil/inc ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c -c -o bin/x86-64/webserver.o
    In file included from ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c:25:0:
    ./squeeze2upnp/inc/webserver.h:34:53: warning: ‘struct Extra_Headers’ declared inside parameter list
    int WebSetExtraHeaders(const char *FileName, struct Extra_Headers *Headers);
    ^
    ./squeeze2upnp/inc/webserver.h:34:53: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
    ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c: In function ‘WebGetInfo’:
    ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c:38:38: error: ‘struct File_Info’ has no member named ‘extra_headers’
    struct Extra_Headers *Headers = Info->extra_headers;
    ^
    ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c:40:16: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type ‘struct Extra_Headers’
    while (Headers->name) {
    ^
    ./squeeze2upnp/webserver.c:77:10: error: increment of pointer to an incomplete type ‘struct Extra_Headers’
    Headers++;

    Any Idea ?

    I need to compile this because I have some problem for connecting squeeze2upnp to upmpdcli for playing music (need to see what's going on putting more logs)

    squeeze2upnp log side
    [17:59:14.952347] process_strm:216 [0x730d70] strm command s
    [17:59:14.952436] process_strm:290 [0x730d70], strm s autostart: 1 transition period: 0 transition type: 0 codec: p
    [17:59:14.952482] sendSTAT:143 [0x730d70]: STAT:[STMf] msplayed 0
    [17:59:14.952884] sq_callback:281 [0x78f770]: codec, ch:2, s:16, r:44100
    [17:59:14.953003] sq_callback:296 [0x78f770]: no matching codec in player
    [17:59:14.953046] sendSTAT:143 [0x730d70]: STAT:[STMn] msplayed 0
    [17:59:15.100224] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:69 (BUG) ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned NULL
    [17:59:15.100292] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:69 (BUG) ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned NULL
    [17:59:15.102009] SyncNotifState:479 UpMpd: uPNP stop
    [17:59:15.102043] sq_notify:1098 [0x730d70] notify STOP

    Thanks and Best Regards

  3. #1153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    As philippe has pointed out, you shouldn't even need the extra repo. The 'UPnP/DLNA bridge' should appear in the 3rd party list. Do you have no "3rd party plugin" list at all (whether or not there's a tick box for 'Use 3rd party plugins')?

    Have you checked that the additional repo includes the full URL? I have several times cut and pasted a repo URL only to realise later that I've used a URL with ...'s in it, like "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...44/repo-sf.xml" rather than the full URL.

    If you have no 3rd party list, no associated check box, and the additional repo doesn't work, something very strange is going on and I currently have no idea what.
    Yeah, definitely something strange going on. Can download from the URL direct to my desktop, but not into LMS. Very frustrating!!

    I am running this version of LMS - "Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017".

    Thanks for trying to help. I'll just have to keep trawling the forums in the hope I can find a solution.

    I suspect there is some setting that I have to change (using puTTY?) but I have to find it first.

  4. #1154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruPete View Post
    Yeah, definitely something strange going on. Can download from the URL direct to my desktop, but not into LMS. Very frustrating!!

    I am running this version of LMS - "Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017".

    Thanks for trying to help. I'll just have to keep trawling the forums in the hope I can find a solution.

    I suspect there is some setting that I have to change (using puTTY?) but I have to find it first.
    Do you have any 3rd party plugins showing at all on the plugins page?
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

  5. #1155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Do you have any 3rd party plugins showing at all on the plugins page?
    I apologize if this is a dopey question - but, when you say "3rd party plugins", does this mean the ones that have an author's name other than Logitech?

    If so, in the Active Plugins, I have Peter Watkins' "DenonSerial (v 0.1.42), Daphile, Triode "DSDPlayer (v 1.0), Michael Herger's "Image Browser (v1.0) & Andy Grundman's "UPnP/DLNA Media Interface (v1.0). They have all been there for as long as I can remember.

    In the Inactive Plugins they are all Logitech.

    There are no other plugin headings other than Active & Inactive, only "Update plugins automatically" (which I have ticked) and "Additional Repositories".

    I came across this other thread "Can't add any 3rd party plugins". The person who posted on there had a similar (not exactly) problem .I posted my problem on there and received a response from mherger:
    "Do you lack the IO::Socket::SSL module on your system? Check your server.log. right after the restart there might be a warning about SSL."

    Just got to work out how to check my server.log!

  6. #1156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruPete View Post
    I apologize if this is a dopey question - but, when you say "3rd party plugins", does this mean the ones that have an author's name other than Logitech?

    If so, in the Active Plugins, I have Peter Watkins' "DenonSerial (v 0.1.42), Daphile, Triode "DSDPlayer (v 1.0), Michael Herger's "Image Browser (v1.0) & Andy Grundman's "UPnP/DLNA Media Interface (v1.0). They have all been there for as long as I can remember.

    In the Inactive Plugins they are all Logitech.

    There are no other plugin headings other than Active & Inactive, only "Update plugins automatically" (which I have ticked) and "Additional Repositories".

    I came across this other thread "Can't add any 3rd party plugins". The person who posted on there had a similar (not exactly) problem .I posted my problem on there and received a response from mherger:
    "Do you lack the IO::Socket::SSL module on your system? Check your server.log. right after the restart there might be a warning about SSL."

    Just got to work out how to check my server.log!
    Go to settings, information tab, near the bottom, you should be able to select to see the 'logitech media server log'.

    The DenonSerial (v 0.1.42) plugin is a '3rd party' plugin. Mine is not active so it appears in a separate list below the 'inactive' plugins list. That list is labelled '3rd party plugins'. If there is no such list there must be some sort of configuration problem in your LMS system. Do you have other 'additional repositories' set up? For instance, I have no 'Daphile' plugin at all.

    Assuming you do indeed have no 3rd party plugin list I suggest you pursue it on the other thread that you found.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

  7. #1157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Go to settings, information tab, near the bottom, you should be able to select to see the 'logitech media server log'.

    The DenonSerial (v 0.1.42) plugin is a '3rd party' plugin. Mine is not active so it appears in a separate list below the 'inactive' plugins list. That list is labelled '3rd party plugins'. If there is no such list there must be some sort of configuration problem in your LMS system. Do you have other 'additional repositories' set up? For instance, I have no 'Daphile' plugin at all.

    Assuming you do indeed have no 3rd party plugin list I suggest you pursue it on the other thread that you found.
    Thank you PasTim for advising where I find the log file. This is what appears after 5 minutes of activity:

    [17-06-18 15:37:08.8888] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.0, 1488878280, Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017) perl 5.018004 - i386-linux-thread-multi
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0538] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/api/sounds/v1/opml
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0548] Slim::Plugin::Sounds::Plugin::_gotSoundsError (83) Error: Unable to cache Sounds & Effects menu from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0613] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0623] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0725] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command MV?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0741] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command SI?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0757] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command PW?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0874] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.1499] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:16.5590] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:17.3001] Slim::Utils::Firmware::downloadAsyncError (581) Warning: Firmware: Failed to download http://update.slimdevices.com/update...0/fab4.version (404 Not Found), will try again in 10 minutes.
    [17-06-18 15:37:17.3016] Slim::Utils::Firmware::downloadAsyncError (587) Please check your proxy configuration (192.168.1.25)
    [17-06-18 15:37:22.0608] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (368) Unable to get players from SN: 404 Not Found, retrying in 32340 seconds
    [17-06-18 15:37:24.0095] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:24.0110] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:42.8165] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:47.5379] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:47.5396] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:27.9809] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:27.9821] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:50.9827] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:40:05.3745] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:40:05.3757] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.8972] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command MV?
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.8989] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command SI?
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.9005] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command PW?
    [17-06-18 15:42:54.1079] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found

    Although I am no expert in understanding what the messages mean, I can certainly see the word "Error" appearing in every line which would indicate something is not right.

    I'm wondering if a total uninstall and reinstall of LMS in my Vortexbox, with a factory reset of the SBT, might be the way to go to try and start from scratch again?

  8. #1158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruPete View Post
    Thank you PasTim for advising where I find the log file. This is what appears after 5 minutes of activity:

    [17-06-18 15:37:08.8888] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.0, 1488878280, Wed Mar 8 14:00:59 UTC 2017) perl 5.018004 - i386-linux-thread-multi
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0538] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://www.mysqueezebox.com/api/sounds/v1/opml
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0548] Slim::Plugin::Sounds::Plugin::_gotSoundsError (83) Error: Unable to cache Sounds & Effects menu from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0613] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0623] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0725] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command MV?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0741] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command SI?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0757] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command PW?
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.0874] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:14.1499] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:16.5590] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:17.3001] Slim::Utils::Firmware::downloadAsyncError (581) Warning: Firmware: Failed to download http://update.slimdevices.com/update...0/fab4.version (404 Not Found), will try again in 10 minutes.
    [17-06-18 15:37:17.3016] Slim::Utils::Firmware::downloadAsyncError (587) Please check your proxy configuration (192.168.1.25)
    [17-06-18 15:37:22.0608] Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork::Players::_player s_error (368) Unable to get players from SN: 404 Not Found, retrying in 32340 seconds
    [17-06-18 15:37:24.0095] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:24.0110] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:42.8165] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:47.5379] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:37:47.5396] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:27.9809] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:27.9821] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:38:50.9827] Slim::Plugin::RemoteLibrary::UPnP::ControlPoint::_ gotError (279) Error retrieving device description: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:40:05.3745] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:40:05.3757] Slim::Plugin::InternetRadio::Plugin::_gotRadioErro r (67) Unable to retrieve radio directory from SN: 404 Not Found
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.8972] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command MV?
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.8989] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command SI?
    [17-06-18 15:42:23.9005] Plugins:enonSerial::Plugin::enqueue (461) Error connecting to :23 to send command PW?
    [17-06-18 15:42:54.1079] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (310) Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16
    404 Not Found

    Although I am no expert in understanding what the messages mean, I can certainly see the word "Error" appearing in every line which would indicate something is not right.

    I'm wondering if a total uninstall and reinstall of LMS in my Vortexbox, with a factory reset of the SBT, might be the way to go to try and start from scratch again?
    Looks to me as i your vortexbox has no access to the internet, or no DNS set up (translating website URLs into addresses). Can you run a monitor and browser on that system or is it 'headless'? If it is a full vortexbox I suggest you ask on the vortexbox forum how to check this and how to set it up.

    There's no need yet to reset your SBT as far as I can see.
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

  9. #1159
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Looks to me as i your vortexbox has no access to the internet, or no DNS set up (translating website URLs into addresses). Can you run a monitor and browser on that system or is it 'headless'? If it is a full vortexbox I suggest you ask on the vortexbox forum how to check this and how to set it up.

    There's no need yet to reset your SBT as far as I can see.
    Have solved the 3rd Party plugin problem by upgrading my Vortexbox from v2.3 to 2.4.

  10. #1160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Posts
    2,526
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruPete View Post
    Have solved the 3rd Party plugin problem by upgrading my Vortexbox from v2.3 to 2.4.
    Good!
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •