Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,136 of 1136
    Quote Originally Posted by smilerish View Post
    Hi all,

I love this plugin - it works brilliantly with my Marantz AV receiver. I was pleased to get it working natively with 24/96 FLAC material, too.

However, one thing I can't crack is Spotify with Triode's plugin. The problem has been consistent since I started using this plugin - updates haven't really affected the behaviour.

Essentially, I can play songs/albums/playlists/etc from Spotify to my uPNP player, but the following happens:
    1. At the end of the first track playback continues onto the second track (and sometimes a third) but the player's screen, squeezeserver and my Duet remote still show the name/coverart/etc of the first track - the time is just stuck at the end of the track.
    2. Eventually (or immediately - usually with a playlist), the playlist fails to progress to the next track and the same track will just repeat endlessly. (Repeat is not enabled.) I can manually select the next track in the playlist to make it move on, but then it will get stuck again - sometimes immediately or sometimes after another track.

It will always play complete tracks and repeats tracks in their entirety - it isn't repeating partial tracks.

Any thoughts on why this is happening and how to fix it? I'm interested to see that from a quick search of this thread, no one else appears to experience this issue. It only affects Spotify in my experience - playing tracks from my own library is flawless - and only when playing to a upnp player.

I've attached the log and player settings for upnp-bridge, and the player audio settings on LMS. Version numbers are:
    upnpbridge v0.2.10.0 running squeeze2upnp-armv6hf
    Tridoe's spotify v2.3.9
    LMS 7.9.0 - 1462256937
    All running on a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Jessie.

EDIT: I've just noticed in philippe's signature that my Marantz AV receiver is exactly the same model as yours - NR1603. So this is slightly more mysterious - I guess it's related to the tweaks I've made to the player settings. As the Raspberry Pi is relatively low powered, I tweaked the settings to prevent transcoding as much as possible - so it must be related to that? Can I avoid transcoding and get Spotify working properly?
    This thread is deprecated, I've answered on this one: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post873335.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It's one of these complicated cases ... When set to "large file size", the bridge pretends that the file to be transmitted is 1GB. The problem is that your player is trying to verify that by sending HTTP request that seeks into the file and that interferes with a pacing mechanism I put in place for iBBCPlayer (mainly). You might have some luck putting the parameter "Pacing size" at -1

That's why the other HTTP modes are much preferred. It's really surprising your player does not support any
    Hi Philippe,

thanks a lot for your help. Since it did not seem to be worth investing more effort into it, I send the LG Music Flow back and got myself an old center speaker of ebay, a RasPi 3 with the JustBoom Amp and the Max2Play ISO. Works like a charm!

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider614 View Post
    Hi Philippe,

thanks a lot for your help. Since it did not seem to be worth investing more effort into it, I send the LG Music Flow back and got myself an old center speaker of ebay, a RasPi 3 with the JustBoom Amp and the Max2Play ISO. Works like a charm!

Tim
    Glad you had it working using a pi. One curiosity: did you try the pacing_size trick before sending the LG back?
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

I didn't try the pacing_size trick, I'm sorry. You mentioned that the other http modes are preferred and since I bought the player to be used as a DLNA player, I decided to send it back. It looked to me like it would have been a work-around in some way anyway.

Tim

Hi

How use it with server on synology ?

I tick "Start bridge", select "squeeze2upnp-x86", enable logging and tick autosave.

It try to start but fail, it seems there is no config.xml.

Here my log :

Starting Squeeze2upnp: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86 -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86 -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml -i /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86 -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86 -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86 -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml -i /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

I try to click on generate, no luck. When I click on view, I've got an empty upnpbridge.xml

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    Hi

How use it with server on synology ?

I tick "Start bridge", select "squeeze2upnp-x86", enable logging and tick autosave.

It try to start but fail, it seems there is no config.xml.

Here my log :

I try to click on generate, no luck. When I click on view, I've got an empty upnpbridge.xml
    Try the -static version (please go the main thread as well http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...(squeeze2upnp))