Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 899
  1. #841
    Hi doctor_big,

    Have you tried running the setup via LAN to see whether the issues are directly connected to your WiFi signal?

  2. #842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    161

    Spotify connect?

    I know you guys are always looking for suggestions to improve your platform so here goes: how about adding Spotify connect? This would be a killer feature that the community would be really grateful for. In case you haven't seen it another member has outlined a proof of concept here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...oof-of-concept Just a suggestion.

  3. #843
    Thanks for the suggestion, usc! We'll look into it.

  4. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have noticed that the version of LMS offered through Max2Play is all_deb. Now that an armHF version is available why not offer that and save a lot of space?

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdea View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time
    Hi guys,
    Sorry about the late response. However, we looked into it and it gave us a reason to overhaul our selection for the LMS installer. From now on (and already implemented in our current beta), the selection has been reduced to 7.9 and 7.9 nightly, both from the arm source. You can still install other versions manually by entering your own web source. Thanks again for the info.

  5. #845
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    264
    Hi all,

    I'm putting together a pi-hifiberry digi+ combo and I can't see the digi+ card in the list of available devices.

    I added the Digi+ on the raspberry page and rebooted but no luck.

    Is it only visible when there's an spdif dac hooked up, which I've yet to do? Or do I have a defective digi+ card?

  6. #846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_big View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm putting together a pi-hifiberry digi+ combo and I can't see the digi+ card in the list of available devices.

    I added the Digi+ on the raspberry page and rebooted but no luck.

    Is it only visible when there's an spdif dac hooked up, which I've yet to do? Or do I have a defective digi+ card?
    Is this in the Audioplayer page, Squeezelite settings dropdown.

    I have not played with Max2Play for quite a while, but I would think it reasonable to have the dac board connected for it to show.

    I can test later in the afternoon if you don't get another answer Dr.

    With the power disconnected, you can just slip the board onto the dac (without the nuts and bolts) reconnect the power and see if it registers, I have done this lots of times, just be gentle

    Ronnie

    And be just as gentle taking it off you don't want any bent pins

    Just realised I'm a bit out of kilter here, if you have the dac hat on the pi it should show in the squeezelite settings, you don't have to connect a cable to the output, select the dac in the LMS web gui and play a radio station and then check for the red glow on the optical output.
    Last edited by Man in a van; 2017-06-02 at 04:00.

  7. #847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Is this in the Audioplayer page, Squeezelite settings dropdown.

    I have not played with Max2Play for quite a while, but I would think it reasonable to have the dac board connected for it to show.

    I can test later in the afternoon if you don't get another answer Dr.

    With the power disconnected, you can just slip the board onto the dac (without the nuts and bolts) reconnect the power and see if it registers, I have done this lots of times, just be gentle

    Ronnie

    And be just as gentle taking it off you don't want any bent pins

    Just realised I'm a bit out of kilter here, if you have the dac hat on the pi it should show in the squeezelite settings, you don't have to connect a cable to the output, select the dac in the LMS web gui and play a radio station and then check for the red glow on the optical output.
    Yes it's connected. Took a look into the optical connector and there's no light, so maybe no power?

    No bent pins!

  8. #848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,826
    Right, so the player is selected in the LMS web gui (max2play) and you have selected a radio station or file and have that playing.

    from the LMS web gui go to settings>player>select the dac that is playing>audio from the dropdown> volume at 100%>click apply and check for the light.

    ronnie

    back after lunch

  9. #849
    Senior Member kidstypike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brindle
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by doctor_big View Post
    Yes it's connected. Took a look into the optical connector and there's no light, so maybe no power?

    No bent pins!
    There should be a green LED lit on top of the board.

    Name:  digi.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  150.8 KB
    Server - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Study - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio

  10. #850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by Max2Play View Post
    Hi doctor_big,

    Have you tried running the setup via LAN to see whether the issues are directly connected to your WiFi signal?
    I'm running this wired.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •