Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Hi doctor_big,

Have you tried running the setup via LAN to see whether the issues are directly connected to your WiFi signal?

Spotify connect?

I know you guys are always looking for suggestions to improve your platform so here goes: how about adding Spotify connect? This would be a killer feature that the community would be really grateful for. In case you haven't seen it another member has outlined a proof of concept here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...oof-of-concept Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion, usc! We'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have noticed that the version of LMS offered through Max2Play is all_deb. Now that an armHF version is available why not offer that and save a lot of space?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdea View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time
    Hi guys,
    Sorry about the late response. However, we looked into it and it gave us a reason to overhaul our selection for the LMS installer. From now on (and already implemented in our current beta), the selection has been reduced to 7.9 and 7.9 nightly, both from the arm source. You can still install other versions manually by entering your own web source. Thanks again for the info.