Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Hi doctor_big,

Have you tried running the setup via LAN to see whether the issues are directly connected to your WiFi signal?

Spotify connect?

I know you guys are always looking for suggestions to improve your platform so here goes: how about adding Spotify connect? This would be a killer feature that the community would be really grateful for. In case you haven't seen it another member has outlined a proof of concept here: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...oof-of-concept Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion, usc! We'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I have noticed that the version of LMS offered through Max2Play is all_deb. Now that an armHF version is available why not offer that and save a lot of space?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdea View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time
    Hi guys,
    Sorry about the late response. However, we looked into it and it gave us a reason to overhaul our selection for the LMS installer. From now on (and already implemented in our current beta), the selection has been reduced to 7.9 and 7.9 nightly, both from the arm source. You can still install other versions manually by entering your own web source. Thanks again for the info.

Hi all,

I'm putting together a pi-hifiberry digi+ combo and I can't see the digi+ card in the list of available devices.

I added the Digi+ on the raspberry page and rebooted but no luck.

Is it only visible when there's an spdif dac hooked up, which I've yet to do? Or do I have a defective digi+ card?

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_big View Post
    Hi all,

I'm putting together a pi-hifiberry digi+ combo and I can't see the digi+ card in the list of available devices.

I added the Digi+ on the raspberry page and rebooted but no luck.

Is it only visible when there's an spdif dac hooked up, which I've yet to do? Or do I have a defective digi+ card?
    Is this in the Audioplayer page, Squeezelite settings dropdown.

I have not played with Max2Play for quite a while, but I would think it reasonable to have the dac board connected for it to show.

I can test later in the afternoon if you don't get another answer Dr.

With the power disconnected, you can just slip the board onto the dac (without the nuts and bolts) reconnect the power and see if it registers, I have done this lots of times, just be gentle

Ronnie

And be just as gentle taking it off you don't want any bent pins

Just realised I'm a bit out of kilter here, if you have the dac hat on the pi it should show in the squeezelite settings, you don't have to connect a cable to the output, select the dac in the LMS web gui and play a radio station and then check for the red glow on the optical output.
    Last edited by Man in a van; 2017-06-02 at 04:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Is this in the Audioplayer page, Squeezelite settings dropdown.

I have not played with Max2Play for quite a while, but I would think it reasonable to have the dac board connected for it to show.

I can test later in the afternoon if you don't get another answer Dr.

With the power disconnected, you can just slip the board onto the dac (without the nuts and bolts) reconnect the power and see if it registers, I have done this lots of times, just be gentle

Ronnie

And be just as gentle taking it off you don't want any bent pins

Just realised I'm a bit out of kilter here, if you have the dac hat on the pi it should show in the squeezelite settings, you don't have to connect a cable to the output, select the dac in the LMS web gui and play a radio station and then check for the red glow on the optical output.
    Yes it's connected. Took a look into the optical connector and there's no light, so maybe no power?

No bent pins!

Right, so the player is selected in the LMS web gui (max2play) and you have selected a radio station or file and have that playing.

from the LMS web gui go to settings>player>select the dac that is playing>audio from the dropdown> volume at 100%>click apply and check for the light.

ronnie

back after lunch

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_big View Post
    Yes it's connected. Took a look into the optical connector and there's no light, so maybe no power?

No bent pins!
    There should be a green LED lit on top of the board.

Name:  digi.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  150.8 KB
    Server - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Study - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Max2Play View Post
    Hi doctor_big,

Have you tried running the setup via LAN to see whether the issues are directly connected to your WiFi signal?
    I'm running this wired.