Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
    Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Seems contradictory:

''Beforehand you should manually resize the partition on the source flash drive with a partition tool of your choice (f.e. GParted Live CD) to fit on the target flash drive.''

vs

''After that you can do the backup of the source device and restore it to the target device with having the truncate option activated. Please note that you canĺt do this on images you already created. Using this option without resizing the partition can result in partial data loss.'' - No idea what this means.
    I think what it means is as long as all your data is in a partition which definitely fits on a new sd card then you can create an image of the whole card and copy it to a new card using the truncate setting in USBIT. So even if a new card is smaller than your original your image will fit by chopping off some empty space.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I think what it means is as long as all your data is in a partition which definitely fits on a new sd card then you can create an image of the whole card and copy it to a new card using the truncate setting in USBIT. So even if a new card is smaller than your original your image will fit by chopping off some empty space.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Thanks - I'll give it a try.
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want/need to change the location of a mount point - from //192.168.0.1/volume9 to //192.168.0.1/sha1

Can I simply edit the existing Path info, then reboot ?
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi castalla,

You can best copy paste the other parameters, add the new mountpoint and delete the previous one.

Quote Originally Posted by Max2Play View Post
    Hi castalla,

You can best copy paste the other parameters, add the new mountpoint and delete the previous one.
    Thanks
    SB Player - Fire TV