Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Magnatune.com (subscription based, free trial, indie label)
    classicsonline.com has some lossless. Owned by Naxos, so more of their recordings than anything else

I just reckoned that Qobuz works from more countries than you migth think . I can now shop there from Sweden .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

So any new recomendations on this subject?
    Living Room: Squeezebox v3 (Wired), Pioneer Elite VSX 80, KEF LS50, Paradigm SE center, SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer, Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5 surrounds
    w/ Harmony 650 Smart Remote
    Dining Room: KEF Q100
    Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
    Router: Asus RT-N56U
    Server: LMS Version 7.9, Dell Laptop, Windows 10 Home

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

One acronym - VPN

Anyone have any experience with flacit.com? Pricing looks to good to be true as in is it a scam/rip-off or it can't really be 24/96 for 15 songs @ $3.99! They must really be 96Kbps MP3s or a bad recording that nobody wants except a sucker looking for to good of a deal. Any feedback?

Also I found the exact album I was looking for the other night from a site I have used before, went to purchase it and the transaction was taking forever then a screen finally came up that said, "Not yet available in your market". Further checking revealed that the album can currently only be purchased in the EU (I have heard of censoring in China about not letting certain things in, but not allowing Sales Worldwide is not good business). So a quick VPN tunnel with a French IP Address and voil├*, I was able to purchase and download.

Hey I wonder if Britain will not be able to purchase after they leave the EU because Britain would actually be outside the EU just like America when all is said and done. Lastly with VPN available, why would they block anything anyway?
    iPhone
    Media Room:
    ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
    Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
    Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
    Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
    Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
    Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
    Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive
    Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone View Post
    Anyone have any experience with flacit.com? Pricing looks to good to be true as in is it a scam/rip-off or it can't really be 24/96 for 15 songs @ $3.99! They must really be 96Kbps MP3s or a bad recording that nobody wants except a sucker looking for to good of a deal. Any feedback?
    No experience.... but you may find this interesting:
    http://www.audiostream.com/content/f...ue-it-probably

Looks like it used to be allflac.com - with possibly a spurious reference to Flack IT Ltd that appears to be a one person IT services contractor with a surname of Flack.