PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Radio Radiotime Issue

vw195
2010-11-16, 10:42
I like my Radio so much that I bought a used one from a friend to use at work purely with mysqueezebox.com.

The issue is that I can't get rid of his radiotime account off this radio. Even if I factory reset the device still his radiotime is connected. It shows up under mysqueezebox, yet its not listed as an account I can delete.

Am I going to have to contact logitech to get this resolved?

aubuti
2010-11-16, 10:49
Ask your friend to login to www.mysqueezebox.com and delete the player from his account. Then you should be able to link the Radio to your account (you'll need to create one if you don't have one yet).

vw195
2010-11-16, 10:52
Ask your friend to login to www.mysqueezebox.com and delete the player from his account. Then you should be able to link the Radio to your account (you'll need to create one if you don't have one yet).

Thanks for the reply. Supposedly he deleted it, but its still showing up, both on the radio and on my mysqueezebox.com. I think I have to reset the radio..let him link it to his mysqueezebox acct, then get him to delete the radiotime app and then factory reset and log onto my mysqueezebox account. Bleech

UPDATE: I simply added his radiotime account to my mysqueezebox and was able to change account and then delete his account. Problem solved!