PDA

View Full Version : 7.4.0 update message

SqueezeBox1
2010-08-14, 07:17
I have SqueezeBox Server 7.4.0. I keep getting the annoying pop up message in the lower right corner icon tray that it wants me to update the software to the latest build. This is very annoying and persistent and will not go away. I keep clicking the x in the corner of the box but it comes right back up. I don't want to update as everything is working fine with SBS and don't want the problems as others have had. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SB1

Phil Leigh
2010-08-14, 07:23
I have SqueezeBox Server 7.4.0. I keep getting the annoying pop up message in the lower right corner icon tray that it wants me to update the software to the latest build. This is very annoying and persistent and will not go away. I keep clicking the x in the corner of the box but it comes right back up. I don't want to update as everything is working fine with SBS and don't want the problems as others have had. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

SB1

Settings - Advanced - Software Updates... (web UI)

SqueezeBox1
2010-08-14, 10:49
Thanks. Didn't realize there was a way to choose. I set it not check for updates and not to automatically download updaed software.