PDA

View Full Version : Bug adding album by browsing to album folder?

audiomuze
2009-10-27, 12:18
I recently added a 92 track album to SC 7.3.3/27044 by browsing to the relevant folder. Album was added etc. as expected, but when it came to playing the album only the first 50 tracks had been added and using the IR remote there was no track 51 through 92. Is this a known issue or have I astumbled on a bug. I've other albums with a few hundred tracks in them and there's never been an issue adding and using them, albeit they were added through a regular scan. Any ideas/ insights?

SteveEast
2009-10-27, 12:29
Did you add them by holding down the Down button on the remote so that it repeated? I tried doing it that way once and it missed a whole bunch of tracks. I found that I had to walk through each track in turn with individual button presses on the remote.

Steve.

usch
2009-10-27, 14:09
I recently added a 92 track album to SC 7.3.3/27044 by browsing to the relevant folder. Album was added etc. as expected, but when it came to playing the album only the first 50 tracks had been added and using the IR remote there was no track 51 through 92.

Folder listings are broken up into pages of 50 items each. I guess you did not browse to the second page of the listing which would have contained the remaining tracks, so they were not added to the library.

audiomuze
2009-10-27, 14:44
Folder listings are broken up into pages of 50 items each. I guess you did not browse to the second page of the listing which would have contained the remaining tracks, so they were not added to the library.

guess that coul be it, thx. I've since done an update scan but have another lengthy album to add so I'll check the behavior more closely this time.