PDA

View Full Version : How to update Receiver firmware

judkins
2009-06-17, 00:53
Hi,
I have recently bought a second duet (controller and receiver). I use SC 7.3.3 When I select update on the controller it updated the controller firmware to r6038, but the receiver firmware still states vs. 18 whereas my older receiver already states version 61. Any idea how to update the firmware on the receiver?
Regards
Alex

jrichardson
2009-06-17, 08:19
Do a Factory Reset on the Receiver in question, then re-attach it to your 7.3.3 server

it should get a firmware update, if not, you need to contact support for further assistance

judkins
2009-06-17, 13:40
Do a Factory Reset on the Receiver in question, then re-attach it to your 7.3.3 server

it should get a firmware update, if not, you need to contact support for further assistance

Thanks and sorry for my little knowledge, I know how to rest the controller, but how do you reset the receiver?

jrichardson
2009-06-17, 13:57
While it may not look like it, the 'fan' icon on the front of the Receiver is a button.

Press and hold that button until it flashes RED FAST, it will go Red > Red slow flash > red fast flash

release the button and it will reboot and start red slow flash again. At this point, its ready to be setup again.

https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Squeezebox_Receiver

judkins
2009-06-18, 04:36
thanks, have the up to date firmware now installed!