PDA

View Full Version : Squeezeserver Web Interface - Cannot remove menu's ??

rasmuskarlsen
2009-06-12, 04:09
Hey i have a question!! I'm getting very mad on squeezeserver...

I'm running the web interface, and wan't to remove some of the annoying menus at the left side, of the browser... Napster etc etc etc..

Therefore i have removed the entire "musicservices" from the menu layout... Saved it.. restarted the web browser, restarted Squeezeserver, restarted the com... but they are STILL THERE!?? Hmm

How can i remove all this..

toby10
2009-06-12, 05:36
Hey i have a question!! I'm getting very mad on squeezeserver...

I'm running the web interface, and wan't to remove some of the annoying menus at the left side, of the browser... Napster etc etc etc..

Therefore i have removed the entire "musicservices" from the menu layout... Saved it.. restarted the web browser, restarted Squeezeserver, restarted the com... but they are STILL THERE!?? Hmm

How can i remove all this..

You must remove (uncheck) each Music Service individually.
SC7 > Settings > Plugins

rasmuskarlsen
2009-06-12, 07:51
You must remove (uncheck) each Music Service individually.
SC7 > Settings > Plugins

Allright i got them removed now :)

What about the Internetradio tab, is it possible to remove something here!?

And the "Extra" tab, can this be removed, ex the clock? And why can't i remove the Sound and Effects!?

toby10
2009-06-12, 08:41
Allright i got them removed now :)

What about the Internetradio tab, is it possible to remove something here!?

And the "Extra" tab, can this be removed, ex the clock? And why can't i remove the Sound and Effects!?

Never tried those. I suppose you can attempt to remove the Internet Radio & Extra menu items in whole.
If some items remain you may have to do the same with unchecking any plugin that falls under that menu heading.