View Full Version : How do you uninstall SqueezeCenter on a Mac (10.5)
I am new to the forum (and to Squeezebox). It is great! When I first installed SC I put it on my Mac (running 10.5). I have since found an old PC and converted it to be my media server (running SC along with a 500GB disk). Everything runs perfectly. Now I want to uninstall SC running on my Mac. I have searched the documentation and forums without success. SC is not a "regular" program. I can't figure out how to uninstall the software and remove the icon from my preferences screen. Does anyone know where/how I can find this information. Thank you.
To uninstall SqueezeCenter, follow the instructions below.
1. First, go to System Preferences, click on SqueezeCenter and click on "Stop Server", close System Preferences.
2. Remove any of the following files and folders:
- Home > Library > Application Support > SqueezeCenter Folder
- Home > Library > PreferencePanes > SqueezeCenter.prefPane
- Home > Library > Caches > SqueezeCenter folder
- Macintosh HD > Library > PreferencePanes > SqueezeCenter.prefPane (may or may not exist)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.