PDA

View Full Version : How to search for an artist using the controller?

Khuli
2008-07-14, 01:31
On the old remote when browsing by artist, you could press one of the alpha keys and go straight to artists beginning with P,Q,R etc..

Is there an equivalent way to do this on the controller? It takes a while to scroll all the way from A to L,M,N....

bhaagensen
2008-07-14, 03:15
On the old remote when browsing by artist, you could press one of the alpha keys and go straight to artists beginning with P,Q,R etc..

Is there an equivalent way to do this on the controller? It takes a while to scroll all the way from A to L,M,N....

There is not really any equivalent ways, but the wheel acceleration should kick in when you scroll long lists. I have about 1000 artists, and for me going directly to a letter is not really faster than using the scroll wheel.

There are some bugs/enhancement-requests regarding this aspect of the Controller.

Khuli
2008-07-14, 05:27
There is not really any equivalent ways, but the wheel acceleration should kick in when you scroll long lists.
Mine seemes to scroll at the same speed all the time, but I'll check it again. Thanks.